WWI RFC trainer. The ubiquitous 504K was used by a whole host of Air Forces, right up to the late 1920's. Every version can be built from this kit. The model includes a finely cast Clerget rotary engine, and decals for the actual aircraft displayed at the RAF museum at Hendon. E449. Blue Max kits contain main parts in short run injection moulded plastic, with cast pewter detail parts and screen printed decals. Limited production run of 1500 kits only.
Rediscovered stock, a small quantity are available again, once gone no more can be produced.